LMS Partner and Professor at King’s College London Renato Nazzini writes about the different approaches to antitrust and tech in the U.S. and Europe, together with FTC Counsel Maria Coppola. U.S. and EU antitrust laws differ, but how much, in what respects, with what implications exactly? Going beyond old and new clichés, the authors explore this question focusing on enforcement in the digital ecosystem. #antitrust #tech #enforcement #US antitrust #EU antitrust
Search in website
- LMS IN THE ELIMINATION OF INTERNATIONAL DOUBLE TAXATION IN RESPECT OF INTRA-GROUP TRANSACTIONS WITH BELGIUM AND JAPAN
- LMS with Milco Manufacturing in the acquisition of 70% of the stock capital of Tewi S.r.l.
- Ferrero Group acquires Fresystem
- COMPLIANCE PROGRAMS IN THE RECENT CASE LAW
- From the CCII to the European Commission’s (new) proposal to harmonize certain aspects of insolvency law