Professor Renato Nazzini and Virginie Colaiuta, who are partners of the London office of LMS Legal LLP and faculty members of King’s College of London, will speak at a conference sponsored by King’s College on 6 June 2019 titled “Transnational Construction Arbitration & ADR in the 21stCentury”. They will address new technologies in construction arbitration and investment planning. You can find the program of the conference in the following link:
Search in website
- LMS IN THE ELIMINATION OF INTERNATIONAL DOUBLE TAXATION IN RESPECT OF INTRA-GROUP TRANSACTIONS WITH BELGIUM AND JAPAN
- LMS with Milco Manufacturing in the acquisition of 70% of the stock capital of Tewi S.r.l.
- UnipolSai acquires Centro Medico Santagostino.
- Ferrero Group acquires Fresystem
- COMPLIANCE PROGRAMS IN THE RECENT CASE LAW