Professor Renato Nazzini and Virginie Colaiuta, who are partners of the London office of LMS Legal LLP and faculty members of King’s College of London, will speak at a conference sponsored by King’s College on 6 June 2019 titled “Transnational Construction Arbitration & ADR in the 21stCentury”. They will address new technologies in construction arbitration and investment planning. You can find the program of the conference in the following link:
Search in website
- LMS with All4Labels Global Packaging Group in the acquisition of 3 pharma going concerns
- LMS with All4Labels Global Packaging Group in the acquisition of La Commerciale Borgogno S.r.l.
- LMS with A&T S.r.l. and Luciano Malgaroli in the transfer of A&T S.r.l. to Italian Exhibition Group S.p.A.
- LMS in the reorganization of Gruppo Casprini
- Russian Roulette: the Supreme Court confirms the validity of the clause