LMS – Studio Legale has assisted Smartventure S.r.l. in the execution of an investment agreement for the purchase by GO Sharing B.V. of a majority stake in Smartventure S.r.l., a company active in the smartmobility business and owner of a technological platform for the sharing of scooter, e-bikes and kick-scooter (monopattini) named “Zig Zag”. According to the agreement, GO Sharing will provide electric scooters and e-bikes for sharing, located in several Italian cities. LMS acted with a team composed by the partner Giulio Pierleoni Gambini and the associate Salvatore Calì.
Search in website
- LMS with All4Labels Global Packaging Group in the acquisition of 3 pharma going concerns
- LMS with All4Labels Global Packaging Group in the acquisition of La Commerciale Borgogno S.r.l.
- LMS with A&T S.r.l. and Luciano Malgaroli in the transfer of A&T S.r.l. to Italian Exhibition Group S.p.A.
- LMS in the reorganization of Gruppo Casprini
- Russian Roulette: the Supreme Court confirms the validity of the clause