LMS – Studio Legale has assisted Smartventure S.r.l. in the execution of an investment agreement for the purchase by GO Sharing B.V. of a majority stake in Smartventure S.r.l., a company active in the smartmobility business and owner of a technological platform for the sharing of scooter, e-bikes and kick-scooter (monopattini) named “Zig Zag”. According to the agreement, GO Sharing will provide electric scooters and e-bikes for sharing, located in several Italian cities. LMS acted with a team composed by the partner Giulio Pierleoni Gambini and the associate Salvatore Calì.
Search in website
- COMPLIANCE PROGRAMS IN THE RECENT CASE LAW
- From the CCII to the European Commission’s (new) proposal to harmonize certain aspects of insolvency lawBozza automatica
- Chambers – Insolvency 2022 Global Practice Guid
- LMS in the restructuring of Conceria del Chienti
- UnipolSai acquires Centro Medico Santagostino