Attorneys Matteo Bascelli, Elena Grigò, Sara Massaro and Riccardo Di Carlo, together with financial advisor GLM of Florence (Massimiliano Galli) and Francesco Santarcangelo (attorney at law, Florence Bar), assisted the Cardella family in the sale of the majority stake in Cartiere Modesto Cardella S.p.A., which has been producing corrugator paper at its San Pietro a Vico (LU) plant since 1946. Schumacher Packaging GmbH, a company active in the production of paper and packaging in several European states with headquarters in Ebersdorf, Germany, acted as purchaser. The Cardella family maintains a significant shareholding and will retain its role in running the company for the coming years.
Search in website
- LMS in the restructuring of SEI – Società Energia Italia
- LMS with Automotive Cells Company in the acquisition of the lands for the gigafactory in Termoli
- CRIMINAL LIABILITY OF COMPANIES IN RELATION TO OFFENSES COMMITTED BY EMPLOYEES
- Luca Mastromatteo and Salvatore Calì together with I3P will introduce the webinar on “M&A clauses and negotiation technics from a sell-side perspective”
- DeA Capital, with its “Flexible Capital” fund, acquires a 42% stake in Legami