LMS Studio Legale, with its partner Matteo Bascelli and PhD counsel Elena Grigò, together with associate Riccardo Di Carlo, assisted Banca Popolare di Vicenza S.p.A. in Liquidazione Coatta Amministrativa (“BPVI in LCA”) in the disposal by BPVI in LCA of its participation in Berica Vita S.p.A., equal to 40.00% of its share capital, to its holding company, Società Cattolica di Assicurazione – Società Cooperativa.
Search in website
- COMPLIANCE PROGRAMS IN THE RECENT CASE LAW
- From the CCII to the European Commission’s (new) proposal to harmonize certain aspects of insolvency lawBozza automatica
- Chambers – Insolvency 2022 Global Practice Guid
- LMS in the restructuring of Conceria del Chienti
- UnipolSai acquires Centro Medico Santagostino