LMS Studio Legale, with its partner Matteo Bascelli and PhD counsel Elena Grigò, together with associate Riccardo Di Carlo, assisted Banca Popolare di Vicenza S.p.A. in Liquidazione Coatta Amministrativa (“BPVI in LCA”) in the disposal by BPVI in LCA of its participation in Berica Vita S.p.A., equal to 40.00% of its share capital, to its holding company, Società Cattolica di Assicurazione – Società Cooperativa.
Search in website
- LMS with All4Labels Global Packaging Group in the acquisition of 3 pharma going concerns
- LMS with All4Labels Global Packaging Group in the acquisition of La Commerciale Borgogno S.r.l.
- LMS with A&T S.r.l. and Luciano Malgaroli in the transfer of A&T S.r.l. to Italian Exhibition Group S.p.A.
- LMS in the reorganization of Gruppo Casprini
- Russian Roulette: the Supreme Court confirms the validity of the clause