LMS Studio Legale, with its partner Matteo Bascelli and PhD counsel Elena Grigò, together with its associate Riccardo Di Carlo, assisted the creditor class, mainly italian banks and leasing companies, as well as operators specialized in UTP credit management, in the recovery of Bozzi S.p.A., a company based in Livorno operating in the sector of numerically controlled precision mechanics, for military and civil use, with a particular focus on the naval, aerospace, chemical, robotics, pharmaceutical and motor-sport sectors; KPMG Advisory developed the business plan and the financial action plan.
Search in website
- LMS IN THE ELIMINATION OF INTERNATIONAL DOUBLE TAXATION IN RESPECT OF INTRA-GROUP TRANSACTIONS WITH BELGIUM AND JAPAN
- LMS with Milco Manufacturing in the acquisition of 70% of the stock capital of Tewi S.r.l.
- UnipolSai acquires Centro Medico Santagostino.
- Ferrero Group acquires Fresystem
- COMPLIANCE PROGRAMS IN THE RECENT CASE LAW