LMS Studio Legale, with its partner Matteo Bascelli and PhD counsel Elena Grigò, together with its associate Riccardo Di Carlo, assisted the creditor class, mainly italian banks and leasing companies, as well as operators specialized in UTP credit management, in the recovery of Bozzi S.p.A., a company based in Livorno operating in the sector of numerically controlled precision mechanics, for military and civil use, with a particular focus on the naval, aerospace, chemical, robotics, pharmaceutical and motor-sport sectors; KPMG Advisory developed the business plan and the financial action plan.
Search in website
- LMS with All4Labels Global Packaging Group in the acquisition of 3 pharma going concerns
- LMS with All4Labels Global Packaging Group in the acquisition of La Commerciale Borgogno S.r.l.
- LMS with A&T S.r.l. and Luciano Malgaroli in the transfer of A&T S.r.l. to Italian Exhibition Group S.p.A.
- LMS in the reorganization of Gruppo Casprini
- Russian Roulette: the Supreme Court confirms the validity of the clause