LMS Studio Legale, with its partner Matteo Bascelli and PhD counsel Elena Grigò, together with its associate Riccardo Di Carlo, assisted the creditor class, mainly italian banks and leasing companies, as well as operators specialized in UTP credit management, in the recovery of Bozzi S.p.A., a company based in Livorno operating in the sector of numerically controlled precision mechanics, for military and civil use, with a particular focus on the naval, aerospace, chemical, robotics, pharmaceutical and motor-sport sectors; KPMG Advisory developed the business plan and the financial action plan.
Search in website
- COMPLIANCE PROGRAMS IN THE RECENT CASE LAW
- From the CCII to the European Commission’s (new) proposal to harmonize certain aspects of insolvency lawBozza automatica
- Chambers – Insolvency 2022 Global Practice Guid
- LMS in the restructuring of Conceria del Chienti
- UnipolSai acquires Centro Medico Santagostino