Njord Partners LLP, the London based investment fund focused on distressed investment in mid–cap companies in Europe, has acquired the business and the controlled companies of Deroma S.p.A. in Extraordinary Administration, the world leader in the production and commercialisation of flower pots in terracotta and other materials. LMS assisted Njord both in the acquisition as well as in the litigation mounted by unsuccessful bidders with a team composed by the partners Francesco Ruggeri Laderchi and Annalisa Esposito and the associates Giuseppe Cardona and Rajvir Kaur
Search in website
- LMS with All4Labels Global Packaging Group in the acquisition of 3 pharma going concerns
- LMS with All4Labels Global Packaging Group in the acquisition of La Commerciale Borgogno S.r.l.
- LMS with A&T S.r.l. and Luciano Malgaroli in the transfer of A&T S.r.l. to Italian Exhibition Group S.p.A.
- LMS in the reorganization of Gruppo Casprini
- Russian Roulette: the Supreme Court confirms the validity of the clause