“LMS Insolvency&Restructuring department with a team led by Matteo Bascelli, partner, and composed of Elena Grigò, counsel, and Riccardo Di Carlo, junior associate, has provided legal assistance to creditors (banks, leasing and factoring companies, alternative investment fund specialized in turnarounds) in a notable transaction involving various companies belonging to Biokimica group based in Santa Croce sull’Arno (Pisa), culminated with the approval of five creditor agreements pursuant to Sec. 182-bis Italian bankruptcy law granted by the competent Court of Pisa”.
Search in website
- COMPLIANCE PROGRAMS IN THE RECENT CASE LAW
- From the CCII to the European Commission’s (new) proposal to harmonize certain aspects of insolvency lawBozza automatica
- Chambers – Insolvency 2022 Global Practice Guid
- LMS in the restructuring of Conceria del Chienti
- UnipolSai acquires Centro Medico Santagostino