LMS – Studio Legale has assistited Carraro International S.E. and its contolling company Carraro S.p.A. in the issuance by Carraro International S.E. of senior unsecured notes guaranteed by the controlling entity Carraro S.p.A., leader in the manufacturing of transmission systems for tractors and off-highway vehicles. The issuance has the objective of financially supporting the Carraro Group business and development plans as well as of financing potential new acquisitions. LMS has acted with a team led by partner Tommaso Amirante, supported by partner Francesco Serrano Orlandini and associates Taila Centrella and Maddalena Cesareo
Search in website
- LMS with All4Labels Global Packaging Group in the acquisition of 3 pharma going concerns
- LMS with All4Labels Global Packaging Group in the acquisition of La Commerciale Borgogno S.r.l.
- LMS with A&T S.r.l. and Luciano Malgaroli in the transfer of A&T S.r.l. to Italian Exhibition Group S.p.A.
- LMS in the reorganization of Gruppo Casprini
- Russian Roulette: the Supreme Court confirms the validity of the clause