LMS – Studio Legale has assistited Carraro International S.E. and its contolling company Carraro S.p.A. in the issuance by Carraro International S.E. of senior unsecured notes guaranteed by the controlling entity Carraro S.p.A., leader in the manufacturing of transmission systems for tractors and off-highway vehicles. The issuance has the objective of financially supporting the Carraro Group business and development plans as well as of financing potential new acquisitions. LMS has acted with a team led by partner Tommaso Amirante, supported by partner Francesco Serrano Orlandini and associates Taila Centrella and Maddalena Cesareo
Search in website
- LMS IN THE ELIMINATION OF INTERNATIONAL DOUBLE TAXATION IN RESPECT OF INTRA-GROUP TRANSACTIONS WITH BELGIUM AND JAPAN
- LMS with Milco Manufacturing in the acquisition of 70% of the stock capital of Tewi S.r.l.
- UnipolSai acquires Centro Medico Santagostino.
- Ferrero Group acquires Fresystem
- COMPLIANCE PROGRAMS IN THE RECENT CASE LAW