LMS – Studio Legale has assisted the funds advised by Oakley Capital in the execution of an agreement for the sale of the stake held in Casa.it, a Milan-based online real estate classifieds platform, to the Swedish investment firm EQT, via its EQT IX fund. LMS acted with a team composed by the partner Fabio Labruna and by the associate Luca Vicendone, for the corporate M&A aspects of the transaction and by the partner Bernadette Accili and the associate Domenico Gioia for the tax and structuring aspects of the transaction.
Search in website
- LMS IN THE ELIMINATION OF INTERNATIONAL DOUBLE TAXATION IN RESPECT OF INTRA-GROUP TRANSACTIONS WITH BELGIUM AND JAPAN
- LMS with Milco Manufacturing in the acquisition of 70% of the stock capital of Tewi S.r.l.
- UnipolSai acquires Centro Medico Santagostino.
- Ferrero Group acquires Fresystem
- COMPLIANCE PROGRAMS IN THE RECENT CASE LAW