LMS – Studio Legale has assisted the funds advised by Oakley Capital in the execution of an agreement for the sale of the stake held in Casa.it, a Milan-based online real estate classifieds platform, to the Swedish investment firm EQT, via its EQT IX fund. LMS acted with a team composed by the partner Fabio Labruna and by the associate Luca Vicendone, for the corporate M&A aspects of the transaction and by the partner Bernadette Accili and the associate Domenico Gioia for the tax and structuring aspects of the transaction.
Search in website
- LMS with All4Labels Global Packaging Group in the acquisition of 3 pharma going concerns
- LMS with All4Labels Global Packaging Group in the acquisition of La Commerciale Borgogno S.r.l.
- LMS with A&T S.r.l. and Luciano Malgaroli in the transfer of A&T S.r.l. to Italian Exhibition Group S.p.A.
- LMS in the reorganization of Gruppo Casprini
- Russian Roulette: the Supreme Court confirms the validity of the clause