LMS Studio Legale, with its partner Matteo Bascelli and PhD counsel Elena Grigò, together with associate Riccardo Di Carlo, assisted the creditor class, mainly banks, leasing and factoring companies, as well as financial intermediaries specialized in the management of UTP and NPL receivables, in the reorganization of Interporto Toscano Amerigo Vespucci S.p.A. (“ITAV”), based in Livorno, a company in the logistics sector offering strategic integrated services for the Livorno Port. The re-launch of ITAV is also made possible thanks to a number of extraordinary operations, including those envisaged in the memorandum of understanding with the Tuscany Region and the Livorno Port Authority, under which the sale of some assets of ITAV’s real estate assets – for a total of around 100 million euros – is planned, as well as a capital increase necessary to complete the transformation of ITAV into an integrated logistics hub which can guarantee a wide range of innovative, digital and sustainable services; KPMG Advisory S.p.A. developed the business plan and the financial action plan.
Search in website
- LMS IN THE ELIMINATION OF INTERNATIONAL DOUBLE TAXATION IN RESPECT OF INTRA-GROUP TRANSACTIONS WITH BELGIUM AND JAPAN
- LMS with Milco Manufacturing in the acquisition of 70% of the stock capital of Tewi S.r.l.
- UnipolSai acquires Centro Medico Santagostino.
- Ferrero Group acquires Fresystem
- COMPLIANCE PROGRAMS IN THE RECENT CASE LAW