LMS Studio Legale, with a team composed by the partner Fabio Labruna and the associates Olympia Noemi Foà, Luca Vicendone and Giulia Fioramonti, assisted All4Labels Italy in the transaction by which GPS-Rotomet, Italian company active in the manufacturing of shrink sleeve labels and roll-fed, born by the union of Rotomet S.r.l. and the labels business of GPS S.p.A., became part of the All4Labels Group, leading international group in the packaging business and part of Triton’s “Triton V” fund’s portfolio.
Search in website
- LMS IN THE ELIMINATION OF INTERNATIONAL DOUBLE TAXATION IN RESPECT OF INTRA-GROUP TRANSACTIONS WITH BELGIUM AND JAPAN
- LMS with Milco Manufacturing in the acquisition of 70% of the stock capital of Tewi S.r.l.
- UnipolSai acquires Centro Medico Santagostino.
- Ferrero Group acquires Fresystem
- COMPLIANCE PROGRAMS IN THE RECENT CASE LAW