Leonardo Carpentieri, Counsel at LMS Legal LLP, will teach a seminar as part of the LLM in International Commercial and Economic Law at SOAS University of London on 28 November 2019. Leonardo will address issues relating to international dispute resolution in times of conflict and war and in particular the protections available to foreign investors under investment protection treaties, including the full protection and security standard.
Search in website
- COMPLIANCE PROGRAMS IN THE RECENT CASE LAW
- From the CCII to the European Commission’s (new) proposal to harmonize certain aspects of insolvency lawBozza automatica
- Chambers – Insolvency 2022 Global Practice Guid
- LMS in the restructuring of Conceria del Chienti
- UnipolSai acquires Centro Medico Santagostino