LMS – Studio Legale, with a team composed by the partners Fabio Labruna and Matteo Bascelli, the counsel Elena Grigò, the associates Sara Massaro and Riccardo Di Carlo, the trainees Marta Simoncelli and Andrea Di Gregorio and, in relation to labour matters, Massimo Erede and Jessica Middlemas, has assisted Igefi s.r.l. in the sale of 100% of the share capital of CEIT S.p.A. – a leading company in the development and implementation of telecommunications, transport and energy networks and plants, which currently employs almost 1,200 people in Italy and approximately 12,000 in Europe – to Circet Europe, an european player in telecommunications network services, controlled by the London-listed global private equity firm ICG. The closing of the transaction, including a significant reinvestment by Igefi s.r.l. in Circet, is subject to the regulatory approval.
Search in website
- LMS in the restructuring of SEI – Società Energia Italia
- LMS with Automotive Cells Company in the acquisition of the lands for the gigafactory in Termoli
- CRIMINAL LIABILITY OF COMPANIES IN RELATION TO OFFENSES COMMITTED BY EMPLOYEES
- Luca Mastromatteo and Salvatore Calì together with I3P will introduce the webinar on “M&A clauses and negotiation technics from a sell-side perspective”
- DeA Capital, with its “Flexible Capital” fund, acquires a 42% stake in Legami