LMS – Studio Legale, with a team composed by the partners Fabio Labruna and Matteo Bascelli, the counsel Elena Grigò, the associates Sara Massaro and Riccardo Di Carlo, the trainees Marta Simoncelli and Andrea Di Gregorio and, in relation to labour matters, Massimo Erede and Jessica Middlemas, has assisted Igefi s.r.l. in the sale of 100% of the share capital of CEIT S.p.A. – a leading company in the development and implementation of telecommunications, transport and energy networks and plants, which currently employs almost 1,200 people in Italy and approximately 12,000 in Europe – to Circet Europe, an european player in telecommunications network services, controlled by the London-listed global private equity firm ICG. The closing of the transaction, including a significant reinvestment by Igefi s.r.l. in Circet, is subject to the regulatory approval.
Search in website
- LMS IN THE ELIMINATION OF INTERNATIONAL DOUBLE TAXATION IN RESPECT OF INTRA-GROUP TRANSACTIONS WITH BELGIUM AND JAPAN
- LMS with Milco Manufacturing in the acquisition of 70% of the stock capital of Tewi S.r.l.
- Ferrero Group acquires Fresystem
- COMPLIANCE PROGRAMS IN THE RECENT CASE LAW
- From the CCII to the European Commission’s (new) proposal to harmonize certain aspects of insolvency law