LMS Studio Legale has assisted Augens Capital, Bank of Montreal Private Equity and the other shareholders of HOFI S.p.A. in the transaction for Antin Infrastructure Partners to enter the corporate capital of HOFI S.p.A., Italy’s first funeral infrastructure operator. LMS acted with a team composed by the founding partner Fabio Labruna, the senior associates Elisabetta Russo and Luca Vicendone as well as the associates Ludovica Adamo and Benedetta Ripa. The Counsel Virginia Mazzotti and the senior associate Giuseppe Cardona have assisted with insurance aspects, while the partner Francesco Serrano Orlandini and the associate Federico Lazzareschi have assisted with banking law aspects.
Search in website
- COMPLIANCE PROGRAMS IN THE RECENT CASE LAW
- From the CCII to the European Commission’s (new) proposal to harmonize certain aspects of insolvency lawBozza automatica
- Chambers – Insolvency 2022 Global Practice Guid
- LMS in the restructuring of Conceria del Chienti
- UnipolSai acquires Centro Medico Santagostino