LMS Studio Legale has assisted Augens Capital, Bank of Montreal Private Equity and the other shareholders of HOFI S.p.A. in the transaction for Antin Infrastructure Partners to enter the corporate capital of HOFI S.p.A., Italy’s first funeral infrastructure operator. LMS acted with a team composed by the founding partner Fabio Labruna, the senior associates Elisabetta Russo and Luca Vicendone as well as the associates Ludovica Adamo and Benedetta Ripa. The Counsel Virginia Mazzotti and the senior associate Giuseppe Cardona have assisted with insurance aspects, while the partner Francesco Serrano Orlandini and the associate Federico Lazzareschi have assisted with banking law aspects.
Search in website
- LMS with All4Labels Global Packaging Group in the acquisition of 3 pharma going concerns
- LMS with All4Labels Global Packaging Group in the acquisition of La Commerciale Borgogno S.r.l.
- LMS with A&T S.r.l. and Luciano Malgaroli in the transfer of A&T S.r.l. to Italian Exhibition Group S.p.A.
- LMS in the reorganization of Gruppo Casprini
- Russian Roulette: the Supreme Court confirms the validity of the clause