Andrea Di Gregorio, junior associate of LMS Studio Legale, was awarded the IX OCI Prize, organised by OCI – Osservatorio sulle Crisi di Impresa, for the best dissertation on insolvency matters. The award ceremony took place on Friday 26 November 2021, during the conference entitled “Contratto e concorsualità tra emersione anticipata della crisi e regolazione dell’insolvenza: le ultime riforme”, held in Florence at the Auditorium of the Florence Chamber of Commerce.
Search in website
- LMS in the restructuring of SEI – Società Energia Italia
- LMS with Automotive Cells Company in the acquisition of the lands for the gigafactory in Termoli
- CRIMINAL LIABILITY OF COMPANIES IN RELATION TO OFFENSES COMMITTED BY EMPLOYEES
- Luca Mastromatteo and Salvatore Calì together with I3P will introduce the webinar on “M&A clauses and negotiation technics from a sell-side perspective”
- DeA Capital, with its “Flexible Capital” fund, acquires a 42% stake in Legami