Andrea Di Gregorio, junior associate of LMS Studio Legale, was awarded the IX OCI Prize, organised by OCI – Osservatorio sulle Crisi di Impresa, for the best dissertation on insolvency matters. The award ceremony took place on Friday 26 November 2021, during the conference entitled “Contratto e concorsualità tra emersione anticipata della crisi e regolazione dell’insolvenza: le ultime riforme”, held in Florence at the Auditorium of the Florence Chamber of Commerce.
Search in website
- COMPLIANCE PROGRAMS IN THE RECENT CASE LAW
- From the CCII to the European Commission’s (new) proposal to harmonize certain aspects of insolvency lawBozza automatica
- Chambers – Insolvency 2022 Global Practice Guid
- LMS in the restructuring of Conceria del Chienti
- UnipolSai acquires Centro Medico Santagostino